Explore gin and the art of distilling it.
Start by exploring gin’s key botanicals and unique flavours. Then use your new knowledge to blend your own in our imaGINation lab. While you enjoy your creation, we'll show you how to distil a craft gin using an alembic still.
Break for a hearty lunch including vegie options and wash it down with your choice of gin, wine or beer.
Next your ginstructor will explain how distillation works and cover different methods for finishing a gin. Then we'll blend and dilute the gin fresh from the still, and of course share it.
As you sip at your leisure you might choose to explore our rural garden and visit the adorable alpacas (they love to be fed carrots). There'll also be ample opportunity carry on the party with a range of botanical gins, craft beers, local wines available to purchase.
IMMERSE YOURSELF IN THE ART OF DISTILLING CRAFT GIN
11 AM – 3 PM
272 GLENMORE RD, COATESVILLE
- Learn to make a vapour infused gin using an alembic still
- Explore key botanicals and their unique flavours
- Create your own blend in the imaGINation lab, add tonic and enjoy
- Measure and dilute ABV (alcohol by volume) of a distilled spirit
- Enjoy a gin-inspired lunch including vegetarian options
- Indulge in a gin cocktail (included)
- Stroll around our country garden and visit the adorable alpacas
- Carry on the party with range of botanical gins, craft beers, local wines available to purchase