Event Cancellation & Postponement Policy
as at 15 February 2022
Please make sure you are able to attend the event you book. Cancellations/postponements have a big impact on our business especially last minute ones.
However, we understand that sometimes things happen…
Once you have booked your ticket we do not offer refunds unless we cancel, change the location or significantly change the format of the event you are booked for.
Red & Orange COVID alert policy
While COVID is in the community we understand that you may not be able to attend an event with little warning. It’s important that if you have COVID-like symptoms or are required to isolate that you do not attend an event.
Should you need to postpone, please let us know as soon as possible and we’ll move you to the next available date that suits you. No postponement fee will be charged for individual bookings.
Please bear in mind last minute cancellations have a significant effect on our small business. So, should you need to move dates at the last minute, please consider arranging for someone else to come in your place rather than moving dates.
Please note: Private event bookings cancelling in the last 5 days before their event may be charged for any reasonable costs incurred, for providing their event, namely catering costs.
If we cancel or postpone your event…
If we need to cancel/postpone an event you have booked for, we will automatically move your booking and email you with the new date.
If for any reason this date does not suit you, you can:
- book any available date for a like-for-like event, or
- request a voucher to redeem at a later time. Vouchers are valid for 12 months from issue.
If there are reasonable reasons why neither of these options are satisfactory, you can request a refund by emailing [email protected]
If you wish to cancel or postpone your booking…
Guide to moving your booking:
- Visit our events page and choose the new date you would like to attend – make sure there are enough places for you/your group to move to.
- Email [email protected] with your preferred re-book date as soon as possible.
- Please be aware of our postponement fees*
- Let us know at least 8-days before your scheduled event you can postpone for no charge
- Let us know within 7-4 days prior to your event and you can postpone to a new date for 10% of the advertised ticket price
- Let us know 3-2 days prior to your event and you can move to a new date for 50% of the advertised ticket price at that time.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of an event and no-shows are not eligible to select a new date, and no refund will be offered.
*FEES WILL NOT BE APPLIED WHILE COVID RED OR ORANGE ALERTS ARE IN PLACE